Saturday, February 16, 2008

We Start Young here in Vegas!


Nixon's Night of Bar Training

Nate & I went to a magic show at a hotel on the strip with some friends. Nate & Adam had razzed the hostess when she sat us, so Adam got picked to be helpful in the show. We had been joking before the show about some things- like faking being hypnotized and how we could figure out magic tricks. So we laughed really hard when Adam was on stage and after the first trick the magician asked him if he had ever been hypnotized.

Bellagio Botanical Gardens after the show- It was decorated for Chinese New Year. There was a cute mouse made out of flowers behind us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup we are! I love it up here! So is your dad expanding into st george or is he intergrating with anouther builder up here? Seriously your boys are so cute! I love their names and how you picked them out. when i told jeremy he was like that is AWESOME!

Sarah Goodsell said...

That pic is funny! Thanks for the invite and sorry I didn't get back to you I didn't check my blog. We would have come but Trent's been so sick and knowing now that we lost my husband might have embarrassed himself! He hates BYU.