Monday, March 10, 2008

Girls Night- Tuesday!

Town Square Claim Jumper 6pm for Dinner & Movie at 7:50.

Two sisters, Anne and Mary Boleyn, are driven by their ambitious father and uncle to advance the family's power and status by courting the affections of the king of England. Leaving behind the simplicity of country life, the girls are thrust into the dangerous and thrilling world of court life--and what began as a bid to help their family develops into a ruthless rivalry between Anne and Mary for the love of the king. Initially, Mary wins King Henry's favor and becomes his mistress, bearing him two illegitimate children. But Anne, clever, conniving and fearless, edges aside both her sister and Henry's wife, Queen Katherine of Aragon, in her relentless pursuit of the king. Despite Mary's genuine feelings for Henry, her sister Anne has her sights set on the ultimate prize; Anne will not stop until she is queen of England. As the Boleyn girls battle for the love of a king--one driven by ambition, the other by true affection--England is torn apart.

Let me know if you want to go.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I am!!! Let's meet half way! :)

jamieBEE said...

BRITT I love it!! I can't make it this time....but I want to come so keep posting these!

stewart.shana.ella said...

As in tomorrow tuesday? That is a bad night, stew has school:(

Rachel McEwen said...

Brit--I would love to go but I am still tied up with Kade. I am sorry. I would love to go next time and starting next monday I will be back at the gym with body pump at 10:30--hope to see you there. Oh and we are blessing Kade this Sunday at 11:30 and then we will eat at our house after sacrament meeting.

Unknown said...

I will post another girls night if we miss you!

Rissa and Jared said...

Town Square is so great...especially when we have great weather like this! The movie sounds looks like a juicy thriller :)