Saturday, April 19, 2008

Super Large Pizza

Friday night we went out to Pizza with Jeremy & Meg Neff for a pre race carb load up. Since Nate and Jeremy were the racers they got dibs the food choice after we picked up race packets.

Nate & I thought it would be fun to order the largest pizza Metro Pizza made to suprise the Neffs. I ordered it on our way there to get it cooking. When we got there Meg was looking at the menu wondering if I had ordered enough pizza. I told her I had ordered one large cheese pizza. She was still concerned I had miscalculated their amount of hunger. I hadn't told her it was a 30'' large pizza. The pizza had a table of its own next to us!

2 comments:

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Aren't these pizzas rediculous? It is hard to get them through the door. What a fun dinner!

Rachel McEwen said...

how funny! Now that I know they have these pizzas we will have to try them. I have never been to Metro pizza but I heard that it is good!