Saturday, May 31, 2008

New (to me) Camera


One thing leads to another- picture taking, blogging, seeing new ideas, wanting another camera that's not just a "point & shoot"...
My little brother got this camera for his birthday last year. He has fallen out of love with it, so he lent it to me (hopefully forever!). I have been playing around with it, but have no clue what I am really doing.
Has anyone taken photography classes that you would suggest? I just want to get some training to take better shots of my kids and our adventures.

1 comment:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Okay, I have two friends who both took a photography basics class at the community college and loved it. One of them is the one who did our last family photos and this pics of the baby birthday party we had with our friends. You can check them out on our blog. I think she is pretty good now. She has a photography website link on our blog.