Wednesday, May 21, 2008

tWo for TwO

Krew has been hilarious today:
#1. This morning I was getting the boys ready so that we could go to the gym. Krew hates the gym until we get there. I was trying to get him excited by telling him we were going to a new gym (LVAC just opened by us). Here is how the conversation continued...
Me: It's so fun Krew, you have never been there. Let's go see what fun new toys they have.
K: Dad has already taken me there.
Me: No, he hasn't. (thinking- how to explained Nate hasn't and can't because he doesn't have a membership to that gym). He's not allowed to.
K: That's why you don't know about it.
All I could do was laugh and call Nate. I can't believe he thought of that response.
(p.s.the play area at the new LVAC wasn't open yet- opens Tuesday the 27th)
#2. We were driving home from the car wash later this morning. I had an air freshener. I usually open the whole smelly tree and stick it halfway in an air vent to get my car smelling good fast. Today I tried to hang it from the little string of the tree on my air vent. Krew complained that he could not smell it and wanted it stuck in the vent.
Conversation:
Me: Okay, sorry. I thought it would work.
K: That's okay. When you can say sorry, it still doesn't work out. But that's okay.
Wow, He's stating things as he genuinely sees them!

1 comment:

Sechrist Family said...

That is FUNNY! Don't you love it. Sometimes it gets hard to keep up! :) I will join you at LVAC as soon as the kid part opens up! Woohoo! Less gas to get to the gym!