Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nate's 1st Motorcycle Road Trip

Nate had signed up for another triathlon- in Salem, Utah- this past weekend. He has not missed a race he has signed up for, but the crazy week had carried us away with it. Friday rolled around and he was still debating about driving the 5 1/2 hours to do the race. I had told him I would pass. I still had a busy weekend ahead. Nate decided (at 11 pm) that he was indeed going to the race. And to save gas money he would strap his road bike onto his motorcycle bike and go! He was going to drive there, sleep in the park for a couple of hours, race and then drive home! He made it to Mesquite and called me,"If you won't call me weak I am going to come home." I promised not to. Honestly, I was relieved he was not making the road trip!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

oh my gosh, that bike strapped on the back looks a little scary. Nates wild! Ster's doing his first triathalon after knee surgery in a couple weeks....and is training for an iron man. Iiissshhhh!