Monday, August 25, 2008

Tonight! Girls Night!


House Bunny at 7:40 pm with dessert after!

Meet at my house at 7 or the theatre in time for the movie ... email for details


Runtime:1 hr. 38 min. Rated: PG 13
Sexpot Shelley Darlington (Anna Faris) lives comfortably at the Playboy Mansion, until a jealous rival gets her tossed out on her tail. With nowhere else to go, she winds up at Zeta Alpha Zeta sorority. The seven socially inept Zetas will lose their house unless they can attract more pledges; to do that, they need to learn the ways of makeup and men from an expert.

7 comments:

Rissa and Jared said...

i saw this on saturday night with a group of girls and we all liked it! have a great time

Micaela said...

I went this weekend with some of the ladies and we were craking up the whole time! Maybe we had too much caffine in us but the movie was pretty funny. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Wait! I want to go but its mon night at 8:30. Poo! I missed it!

Alli Waldron said...

I had a blast last night. Thanks for letting me tag along!

The Hendrix Family said...

So sad to miss GNO!!! Hope you had lots of laughs with the ladies. Miss you guys.

Anjanette said...

hey- saw your blog on veronica's Go Bonanza! sidebar. Can't wait to hear if the movie was as funny as the trailers have made it out to be.
PS. There is definitely nothing like a good girls night. I hope you ate plenty of chocolate during dessert time.

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I am so sad I saw this post too late. I really wanted to see this movie. Hope it was great! I will just have to plan my own GNO. :)