Thursday, October 23, 2008

Girls Night Update

Next Thursday
Girls Night Halloween Party!
Everyone is invited- Anyone who is in need of a girls night out!
Pass the word to non Bloggers & Friends
Time: 6 pm
Location: Confidential (I don't want to post it on the blog- contact me for this info)
Activities: Yummy Food, Girl chat, Fun location, Try on Shabby Apple dresses, Shop Gold Canyon Candles, and more
R.S.V.P: Cell phone or missbap@aol.com

Feel free to bring a spooky appetizer or dessert
Costumes Optional



There are both women's and girl's dresses in the collection
ShabbyApple
&
GoldCanyonCandles
I love this candle collection because you get to smell the candles before you order!

3 comments:

Ellis Family said...

I LOVE these dresses! Make Lins buy Ava all of them! She's a size 6 :)

Kristin said...

WHYYYYYY do I have to live in Utah???? That sounds like so much fun. Miss ya!

Rissa and Jared said...

what a cute party idea, I want the dresses in sizes big enough for me-they are adorable.