Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ABC Art Class


I have enrolled the boys in a alphabet art class at the Desert Breeze Community Center to occupy their time. I think that both of them are enjoying it, and it is cute to watch them be creative. They get the opportunity to cut, color & paint and I get the benefit of it not being at my house. I can keep my scissors, paints & markers at home hidden. For the most part I have been successful in keeping my walls and furniture the color I wanted. And so far I have survived not having my hair cut off by my boys (Husband included!). However, Mocha, Krew & our front yard tree have not been so lucky- Nate has found or bought scissors and destroyed all three things! I should sign him up for the next session of art class to relieve some of his creativity.

2 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

They look like they are having a great time. That is such a great idea, I think that it will help you keep your sanity! They are so cute.

Rissa and Jared said...

Brittany! How are you? How is life after your baby?? Sabrina says he is darling!