Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Who Does He Look Like?

This is such a common question asked to parents. We get the question often. Nate and I have always thought that Krew was a good mix us both, but possibly looked like my family a little more with my sister's nose and Nate's dipples. Matix, I think, resembles Nate more except for the dipple in his chin (My Side)- and he acts like Nate too! Just kidding, but Matix is definitely a handful! I am so glad that we found a computer animated meter to end the debate! Now we have our scientific proof, and our predictions we right.

3 comments:

Brock Nelson said...

What is this talk that you need help with your blog? You already have one. I thought maybe you were like Laurel and had no clue how to get started. I still think we should have a blog party soon. It's just a good excuse to get together. How on earth are you doing with the new baby?

jamieBEE said...

welcome to the blogging world!!! :) i totally agree on the blogging party! :) someone help laurel get in on this fun!

stewart.shana.ella said...

It is so funny when everyone is always asking who your kids look more like. We get it all the time with Ella.