Friday, October 12, 2007

Britt's Big Happy Family

Isn't it crazy how life just keeps going? People get older and families grow! This is my wonderful family. My parents moved to an awesome ranch in Vegas with tons of animals (horses, rabbits, dogs, snakes, goats, sugar gliders... I may have forgotten some). My boys LOVE Mimi's and Papa's house so much. They would rather live there. Krew has asked me if Mimi could be his mom instead of mine.
Everyone is still living at home except us, but I wouldn't object to moving back. We go over often enough. I asked my mom earlier this week if I could have a bedroom at her house- her beds are super comfortable and I have 5 babysitter sisters. Families are great! I am so glad to be 5 minutes from mine- especially on the days I am hanging onto my sanity.

No comments: