Friday, October 12, 2007

123 Like a Bird I Sing

This pic is from when we went to NRF a while ago.
After hours and years of the boys being raised by me and spending most of the day with me they still learn things on their own that I did not teach them. The boys and I listen to a lot of music during the day- classical, kids, holiday, alternative, contemporary . . . never country. We listen to country when we are in the car with Nate. However, during that limited amount of time my boys have picked up on country! Tim McGraw's "Last Dollar" is their favorite song that they sing.

1-2-3 Like a bird I sing
Cause you've given me the most beautiful set of wings
I’m so glad you’re here today
Cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away
Hey! . . .

1 comment:

stewart.shana.ella said...

Yay for your boys... I love country music. I bet they are so cute when they sing that song.