Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Present & Future Firefighters


Saturday night we went to Luv-it Custard and as usually there was excitement. We love going there (Las Vegas Boulevard & Oakey- Next to a strip club) there is always something happening- fights or "shift change" or police, ambulance or firefighters show up to get ice cream. Krew asked them if he could see there truck. They were so nice and gave our boys the whole tour! Krew told us that when he grows up he wants to be a firefighter. Then he asked Nate if he wanted to be a firefighter when he grows up. It made Krew's day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?! My brother is a Paramedic and Firefighter on Parris Island in SC and they LOVE showing kids the truck! I'm so glad he enjoyed seeing that!
I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! lol

Sarah Goodsell said...

That was so nice of them to do that. How fun for your boys.

The Tolberts said...

Hey guys! this is the Tolberts. I randomly found your blog address on the internet and was so excited to see you guys. Hope everything is going well, congrats on the new baby. Firefighting is the best job in the world.