Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag. . . I'm it!

This is a different tag, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I would love to go back to school and get a Nutriton Degree then a personal training license.
2. I wouldn't mind having only boys- it makes things easy with one gender; until I go shopping and see cute girl things!
3. I am a magazine junkie! Magazines are a quick and mindless read. They are my reward in a bubble bath when I need a break.
4. I look forward to spending time with my husband & boys at every UNLV basketball game.
5. Tarts from Whole Foods are my guilty indulgence when I go grocery shopping.
6. Someday in the future I hope to record a Harp CD- probably of my favorite church songs.

I tag...
1. Alison Carter
2. Christina Dickerson
3. Rachel McEwen
4. Kristin Steele
5. Ashley Stout
6. Alison Tolbert
Sorry girls! Now I can get to know a little more about you.

No comments: