Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6 Things About Me

Meg tagged me a very long time ago and I am finally doing it!
Here are some things about me
01. I am a night owl. I do not like mornings at all and it takes me a while to wake up and be nice in the mornings. I usually get up around 9 and any earlier than that is so early.
02. I do not like chocolate. I prefer fruit desserts or my favorite bread pudding. And for candy anything sour.
03. I hate wearing jeans. I would wear a skirt over anything- except my pajamas. I have a couple of pairs from Anthropologie that I wouldn't minding ironing and wearing out- but they would still look like pjs!
04. I take bubble baths almost nightly. In fact thinking about it makes me want to stop this blog and go take one.
05. My favorite color is black- not depressingly so. I just think everything looks better in black, just a little classier.
06. I (and Nate) like to sleep with our kids. They are like live little teddy bears that just snuggle up to us at night.

2 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Well it is about time! I tagged you forever ago and I kept forgetting to tell you every time I saw you. Those were great things to learn about you, although I already knew some of them, I learned a lot about you. I can't believe you don't like chocolate! If you ever have any that you don't want you can always send it my way!

stewart.shana.ella said...

I don't like chocolate either. I LOVE sour candy.... good to know I am not the only crazy one out there. Also, Stewart and I try to get Ella to sleep with us all the time but she is such a light sleeper that she wakes up and wants to play. But we are determined:) Black is a great color- good choice.