Monday, January 21, 2008

Cabin Trip

We spent Martin Luther King Weekend at a Cabin in Duck Creek with some friends. The boys had a blast. Nate put his snowboard to good use once again this season. Krew & Matix had fun in the snow just walking around and throwing it at each other. Matix loved riding the 4 wheeler and snow mobiles, but Krew is not such a thrill seeker and whined the whole time he was on one.
Matix climbed up onto a snow bank. Once he started walking on it he kept sinking, so he gave up and started crawling to get off the snow. It was amusing! But smart kid to crawl. That put an end to the sinking problem. I am glad he was smart enough because it would have been humorous if I crawled out to get him in my pajamas. I definitely would have sunk!
Krew & Matix learned how to play Guitar Hero. This game is addicting. I spent one of the days learning how the game worked and then challenged Nate to battle after he got home from the slopes. Thinking I could wow him with my coordination. He won one & I won two. However, he will still claim I cheated to make his case.

No comments: