Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blue Man Group

Nate and I took Krew & Matix to see the Blue Man Group. Nate and I had both seen the show before, so we were very excited to take the boys because it's such a unique show. There are so many parts to the show that I just love. If you have seen this show you realize that no one in a normal mind set could have come up with half the skits performed. They are hilarious! I have seen this show about 7 times through out the years and every time I see it I am entertained!

Krew was entertained during the show- dancing with the music and laughing along with the audience. Matix on the other hand, sat quiet and still just absorbing everything. I was talk to him during the show and he wouldn't respond. He just watched and tried to figure out the show his crazy parents took him to. At the end he finally came out of his much focused mode to say "that was fun mom." Walking out Krew said he wanted to be a Blue Man when he grew up. There are very interesting careers to aspire to as a child living in Las Vegas.

3 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Your boys are so big, I can't believe it.

Sarah Goodsell said...

I love that show. Looks like you had fun!

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

That is so funny! What a fun night. We should do something on Friday. Are you busy?