Thursday, February 7, 2008

Grocery Shopping

This is Nixon's favorite position to ride in his carseat for the moment. He is pretty alertand wants to be in the action. Every time I placed him in his seat he flipped around to watch what was going on. He has also fallen out of his swing today (luckily not his carseat!) because he rolled himself out. I put the tray on and thought that would be enough to keep him in without the seat belt. Wrong! I felt horrible but he gets pounded on by his brothers so he didn't cry once I picked him up. He is getting so big. He turns 6 months this week and it's sad. I can't believe he is that old already. Nixon has started to scoot around this week- Making him mobile. I find him under beds and chairs. He can get to something, but he can't always get out of a corner. I find him fussing with red marks on his head. He can go forward but not in reverse yet.
We love him! He is such a happy boy... all smiles.

7 comments:

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

This picture is hilarious. I am just laughing sitting here all by myself. He is darling. How was the movie? Did the popcorn bribe work?

ksdavis6 said...

he is so dang cute, I can't believe that he is that old already, he reminds me of stella, because she wants to be included in everything, and doesn't care if she gets banged up just as long as she is in the middle. Shouldn't you be pregnant soon? Ha- ha.

Rachel McEwen said...

He is so cute, I too can't believe that he is that old. I love the infant stage but am very excited to see what Kade's personality will be like. He definately looks like your boys, but also has a look of his own. Very cute!

Alison Carter said...

what a cutie!, This picture is so funny! What I want to know is how do you do the grocery store with 3 young boys?!!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Hey you! I need your address for Alexis baby shower! You can leave me a comment or e-mail me at shana.christensen@gmail.com Thanks

Brock Nelson said...

He gets stuck in corners!? That has to be my favorite thing ever!

Sarah Goodsell said...

That's so cute. Trent has learned to take a few beatings from his bro also. Gotta love a house full of boys!