Friday, February 8, 2008

Jam Packed Friday

Friday was a crazy day! I did not wake up expecting the non stop activities of the day.
This is how it went:


7:43 Wake up (realized I didn't hear my 7 am alarm)- Got dress and out the door
7:50 Drive to doctor's office
8:35 Walk in 5 min. late for appointment
8:45 See doctor for Krew
9:30 Drive home
10:08 Relief Socitey Presidency Meeting at my house (suppose to start at 10 am)
12:15 Meeting ends- Lunch starts for my kids
1:00 Drive to lab to get Krew's blood work draw (oh so fun!)
2:00 Blood draw done
2:15 Target (bribery toy for Krew )
3:00 Nurse crying baby in parking lot
3:20 Grocery Store (forgot that I was taking salad with dinner to a ward member)
4:00 Drive home to assemble salad
4:13 Start salad & change outfit
4:45 Drop off salad
5:00 Take kids to my sister to babysit
5:12 Nate's office (grab license & credit card- we had tickets for a 6 pm show & he was still in meetings & tickets were at will call under his name)
5:15 Drive to Fremont Street- 4 Queens Hotel- with traffic & construction detours this was a mess!
6:10 Walk into "Marriage can be Murder" Dinner show- Audience interactive!
8:30 Drive to pick up my boys from my sister
9:30 Return home from a very long day!

The Reason for our doctor visit?!


Sores & a rash like this are covering Krew's whole body-
both arms, legs, back, tummy & face!
And they itch and hurt him. I noticed them a few weeks ago and thought it might be a reaction to our laundry soap. That was my only guess because no one else in the house has any of these. He saw a doctor last week that confirmed that suspicion. Yet these sores weren't getting better. I made an appointment with another doctor and he gave me a prescription for an ointment. He wanted blood work done to make sure there weren't any undetected infections. The doctor has not called me about the blood work yet- which is a good sign. He said he waould call on Saturday if the blood work was abnormal. The ointment has helped but it will still take some time to clear. We will probably be cutting milk out of his diet. That might be the allergy causing this.

2 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

What a nonstop day. SOunds exhausting! Poor Krew. I want to know what those are. They look painful.

ksdavis6 said...

whew you exhausted me, i think i might need a nap, better yet i am going to go and get one of those you go girl energy drinks!! being a mom is hard work, and poor krew with all of those bruises, if people didn't know the situation they might be suspicious. also who are you in the r.s. presidency with?