Thursday, February 14, 2008

Krew's Homemade Valentine's & Party

Krew & I made his Valentine's handouts the night before his party. We used KitKats, glitter and lots of glue! He had a lot of late night fun with mom.

On Valentine's Day I went to Krew's school to help with his party- Such a cute class. The kids loved that I was Krew's mom. A couple of them remembered that I usually have baby Nixon with me when I pick Krew up from school, so they asked where he was (with my sister).

They cut foil out to look like little "kisses" Mrs. Toth wrote cute little notes on white ribbon to be the paper coming out of the kiss.

Krew was so excited about his box of candy Valentines and he was suprisingly very willing to share these with Matix.

1 comment:

Rachel McEwen said...

those valentines are adorable. You are so creative and everything that you do always looks so good.