Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Cookies


Before & After
Tuesday night I cooked a bunch of sugar cookies because Wednesday the boys and I were going to have a fun time decorating these with a couple of friends and their kids. As fate would have it . . . I had just finished rolling out all of cookies and baking them when at 12:30 in the morning Matix started throwing up! I thought (and hoped) at first that he had just eaten too much junk food that day. Two hours later he was done throwing up and I realized he had a touch of some sickness. To my dismay I reluctantly called my girl friends in the morning and cancelled.

The boys & I decorated on our own the next morning. What a fun mess this was. Red food dye is so dangerous! We stained a couple of items in the decorating process, but oh well.

My parents sent of this fun cookie bouquet for Valentine's Day. The cookies were so yummy! This year we ate cookies for breakfat, lunch & dinner for a couple of days.

1 comment:

Herlean Family said...

YOu are a fun mom brit, those boys are lucky.