Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Expensive Kids

When I was told kids were expensive I thought of the typical necessities like diapers, clothes and food. I am starting think that is not what expensive means especially with boys.


Expensive = paying to replace damaged items

This morning I ran to blockbuster to rent Juno before everyone else. I had a couple of movies to return. One being the boys' movie choice. The problem was they got the cover out of the movie box and ripped it up. For fun I guess! The store manager told me he couldn't rent the movie without a cover. Lucky us- we bought a stupid blockbuster exclusive movie for $20 and rented Juno. I got the short end of this deal. Small charge, but this is not the first damaged item to replace nor will it ever end!

1 comment:

Alison Carter said...

I understand! Boys are just going to be destructive, and that's the way it is! You're exactly right.